Job Description: Great opportunity for CDL A holders, with little road experience, to work locally as a loader to gain experience. Our Jockeys are responsible for loading dry product from one container such as a hopper or mill into a dry bulk trailer while avoiding spills and contaminations. No pneumatic experience required
The CDL A Jockey position pays $25 per Hour
.Currently hiring for Day and Night Shift Positions:
- Sunday through Thursday
- Tuesday through Saturday
Qualifications & Experience:
- Class A CDL Required
- 6 months of tractor trailer driving experience
- High School diploma or (GED) is required
- Must be self-motivated in completing job assignments and able to work independently.
- Responsible for effectively communicating with supervisors and reporting discrepancies or problems as needed.
- Must be able to work outdoors, in any weather.
- Ability to climb 30 to 50 feet without fear of heights, and walk on top of trailers or within the yard and terminal.
- Ability to handle physical work at least 8 hours daily at the medium exertion level, which may require lifting up to 50 pounds several times a day.
- Ability to follow safety related regulations and product specifications to avoid product contaminations.
- Maintain accurate paperwork, which requires verifying numbers, basic math computations and identification of loads to assure correct load is being loaded.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Perform overtime as needed, and work overtime on weekends.
- Attend Safety Meetings, which may be during a different shift.
- Work at least 40 hours/week, sometimes with fluctuating hours and days of the week as needed.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full time employees including paid vacation and holidays, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401k with employer match, and life insurance among other benefits.