Job Description: Bulkmatic is hiring truck loaders with a Class A CDL at our Decatur, AL terminal. This is a great opportunity for CDL A holders, to work locally as a loader to gain experience. Our Loaders are responsible for loading dry product from a mill into a Dry Bulk, pneumatic tank while avoiding spills and contaminations. No pneumatic experience required
.The open position is on a rotating 4 On/ 4 Off Schedule. This means the CDL loader will work 4 days and then have 4 consecutive days off. Weekend work is required when the 4-on shift falls on a weekend.
The open position is 2nd Shift; (Hours: 6 p.m. - 6 a.m.)
PAY: $25 per Hour
Qualifications & Experience:
- Class A CDL Required
- High School diploma or (GED) is required
- Must be self-motivated in completing job assignments and able to work independently.
- Responsible for effectively communicating with supervisors and reporting discrepancies or problems as needed.
- Must be able to work outdoors, in any weather.
- Ability to climb 30 to 50 feet without fear of heights, and walk on top of trailers or within the yard and terminal.
- Ability to handle physical work at least 8 hours daily at the medium exertion level, which may require lifting up to 50 pounds several times a day.
- Ability to follow safety related regulations and product specifications to avoid product contaminations.
- Maintain accurate paperwork, which requires verifying numbers, basic math computations and identification of loads to assure correct load is being loaded.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Perform overtime as needed, and work overtime on weekends.
- Attend Safety Meetings, which may be during a different shift.
- Work at least 40 hours/week, sometimes with fluctuating hours and days of the week as needed.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full time employees including paid vacation and holidays, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401k with employer match, and life insurance among other benefits.