Truck Driver Requirements
- Minimum age is 23 years old.
- Pass a DOT physical and drug screen.
- You must have a valid CDL Class A license in the State that you reside in or in cases of recent relocation the ability to change license within 30 days.
- 1 year Class A tractor trailer experience required. We prefer experience be within the last 10 years. Note: We will consider military driving experience.
- No more than 3 moving violations within the last 3 years.
- No more than 1 DOT preventable accident within the last 3 years.
- Must be able to verify work/education history for 10 years.
- No DUI's within the past 5 years.
- No alcohol or drug related offenses within the past 5 years.
All Bulkmatic drivers will be expected to adhere to these requirements throughout their employment, failure to comply may result in a driving suspension. Bulkmatic reserves the right to changes these standards as deemed necessary to protect public safety.Inquire Now