Truck Driver Requirements
- Be at least 23 years old
- Meet all the requirements and be able to perform all of the task and essential duties of the job description
- Must possess a valid Class A CDL
- Must possess 1-year of tractor trailer experience.
- CDL Class A license must be in the State that you reside in or in cases of recent relocation the ability to change license within 30 days.
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years.
- No alcohol or drug related violations within the past 5 years.
- No reckless driving convictions within past 3 years.
- None of the following in the last 3 years: DOT Preventable accidents; Head on, Rollover, Rear End, Jackknife, Struck side of another vehicle
- No more than 1 preventable on road accident in the past 3 years
- No more than a combination of 1 preventable on road accident and 1 preventable off-road accident in past 3 years
- No more than 2 preventable off-road accidents allowed in the past 3 years
After employment all Bulkmatic drivers must adhere to the above standards or driving privileges will be suspended. Accidents are subject to the Accident point system. Bulkmatic reserves the right to go beyond these standards if public safety is threatened.View Openings