Job Description: Join us as a Talent Aquisition Manager and play a pivotal role in our company's growth. As a key member of our HR team, you'll be responsible for the full-cycle recruiting experience, including developing comprehensive job descriptions, prooactively sourcing top-tier talent, conducting interviews and guiding applicants through a seamless hiring process.
This position is located on-site at our corporate office in Griffith, IN.
Job Requirements: Primary Job Duties and Expectations:
- Identify and attract candidates through various platforms and engage in targeted talent sourcing efforts.
- Collaborate with managers to understand staffing needs and position related requirements.
- Produce and circulate marketing materials including job descriptions and job postings.
- Conduct thorough interviews, asess candidate qualifications, and provide a positive candidate experience.
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate and engage with individuals across all organizational levels and backgrounds.
- Monitor applicant status and enter updates into the ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- Represent and promote Bulkmatic at career fairs
- Maintain accurate list of open positions
- Update position details when necessary
- Monitor application flow and communicate area of high needs
- Run and review neccesary background investigation reports (when necessary)
- Assist with additional HR/ Safety Department duties as needed
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Proven experience as a Recruiter or in Talent Acquisition
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Computer Skills including Microsoft Office
- Previous experience with an ATS system