Job Description: Bulkmatic is a dry bulk trucking company with locations throughout the United States and Mexico. This position is responsible for cleaning our trailers at our onsite truck wash. The job requires our tank washers to clean, wash, dry and inspect the inside and outside of a tanker to meet specifications. As a Kosher certified food grade carrier and leading plastics carrier tank cleaning plays a key role in keeping us contaminant free.PAY: $20 per Hour + overtime when needed
SCHEDULE: 2nd Shift; 3:30 p.m.- 12 a.m.
BENEFITS: We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full time employees including paid vacation and holidays, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401k with employer match, and life insurance among other benefits.
Requirements for the position:
- Must have NO problem working with heights, as work will require working in elevated areas.
- Candidate needs to be able to stand and work on sometimes uneven and/or slippery surfaces, both inside and atop of trailers.
- No problems with working in a confined space and adhere to all the regulations and safety precautions associated with "Confined Space Entry."
- The work can be physically demanding. Applicants must be able to satisfactorily perform all physical tasks associated with the position including repetitive movements and working in various environments.
- Will have to walk, bend, reach, push, pull, stoop, squat, kneel and climb upon tank and enter through man way into interior of cargo tank.
- Also, must be able to properly use cleaning equipment such as hoses and other tools that may weigh as much as 50 pounds.
- Must have valid driver's license; a clean driving record
- 3 years verifiable employment or education history.
- Must pass drug screen as required for safety sensitive positions
- Must have the ability to speak, write and comprehend the English language.
- Must have the ability to drive equipment around the yard.